☆荐读
更多故事集,点击观赏故事林意林少儿名著中华传奇
 >> 您现在的位置: 好故事网 >> 双语故事 >> 正文

双语故事:老鼠嫁女儿  热度:

 
更多

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
(很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸)

He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
(他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人)

But, who was the greatest person in the world?
(但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?)

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
(啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人)

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
(老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话)

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
(哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”
(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云)

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”
(只要他一出现,我就被遮住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
(老鼠爸爸就去找云)

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
(哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”
(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风)

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”
(只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的)

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
(老鼠爸爸就去找风)

“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
(哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”
(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙)

If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
(只要他一出现,我就被挡住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
(老鼠爸爸就去找墙)

“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
(哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”
(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!)

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
(世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?)

“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
(没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!)

The mouse father was very happy.
(老鼠爸爸好开心!)

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
(他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。)

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
(他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。)


【双语故事更多精彩推荐】


经典幽默故事(中

爱,永不太迟

双语故事:月亮和井

双语故事:自恋的水

双语故事:女人全都

双语故事:老鼠嫁女

 
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我来说两句

昵 称: *游客、会员均可参与
评 分: 1分 2分 3分 4分 5分
感 想:
  • 请遵守《互联网电子公告服务管理规定》及中华人民共和国其他各项有关法律法规。
  • 严禁发表危害国家安全、损害国家利益、破坏民族团结、破坏国家宗教政策、破坏社会稳定、侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容的评论 。
  • 评论内容只代表网友个人观点,与本网站立场无关。
  • 上一个故事:

  • 下一个故事:
  • | 返回首页 | 加入收藏 | 故事搜索 | 友情合作 | 拓展阅读 | 网站站歌 | 管理登录 | 

    读故事,悟人生! 【好故事网】——每天一个好故事!浙ICP备05067795号
    站长:故事小王 QQ:2460709866 联系邮箱:
    eywedu@126.com